Computer Vision Engineer
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join the founding team as a key early hire. You will work directly with the founders to architect, design, and lead the implementation of all things computer vision and image processing. You will have technical and creative freedom to identify and pursue the solution you feel will work best given the requirements of the project. You will help design and implement cutting-edge image processing techniques that have never been done before, as well as translate the latest vision research into production code that will be seen by millions of users.
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline. Masters or PhD in Computer Vision preferred.
- Skilled with C/C++
- Strong vector math and linear algebra.
- Familiar with the latest image stitching techniques.
- Experience optimizing image processing algorithms for embedded hardware (mobile).
- Capable of performance profiling and optimization.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Virtual Reality.
- Experience with CUDA or OpenCL.
- Familiar with GPU architecture.
- Shipped consumer products.
- Previous VR development experience (Rift, GearVR, Cardboard).